Virtual Group Advising: How to Choose a Major
March 1 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
There are more than 150 majors at UW-Madison, so how do you choose? The Career Exploration Center is here to help as you explore your major options. During these group advising events, you will have an opportunity to ask all your major-related questions, such as:
- What steps can I take to figure out my major?
- How do I know if a major is a good fit for me?
- How do I choose classes if I’m not sure of my major?
- How do I figure out what to do with my major after graduation?
- What will employers think about my major?
These sessions are ideal for first-year students interested in learning more about majors at UW-Madison. Come with your questions! We look forward to meeting you!
Register here: https://wisc.joinhandshake.com/events/662433