This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
What questions can the CEC help students answer?
- Who can help me figure out what to do with my life?
- What kinds of careers are right for me? What can I do to find this out?
- Where can I take a “career test”?
- What are employers looking for?
What are other reasons to refer a student to the CEC?
- They were not accepted to their first-choice major and they need to explore other options.
- They are reassessing their interests and skills, and want to explore career paths outside their discipline.
Are career assessments available for students?
The Career Exploration Center (CEC) uses assessment tools with undergraduate students in small groups (10-20 students) for the purpose of career exploration. These assessments can help students discover their preferences, interests, and skills, and can provide students a starting point for major and career exploration. Individual students who would like to take a fee-required assessment should schedule an appointment with a CEC advisor.